400-123-4567
Hello. My name is Sammi, and I am from Paris, .
大家好,我是萨米,我原本来自法国巴黎,
From , . From , . , . , . There's been a lot more, but those are the ones that come to mind.
来自佐治亚州的亚特兰大,来自澳大利亚悉尼,来自英国伦敦,俄罗斯莫斯科,我还可以继续往下说,但我先想到的就是这些。
My name is Sammi Grant, I'm a coach and I'm blind.
我是萨米·格兰特,是一名方言教练,而且基本上是盲人。
A coach is who . I can do from the world.
方言教练教演员口音。我会全世界各个地方的口音。
I don't even have a count I've so many.
我已经不数自己会多少种方言了,因为我学过的实在是太多太多种了。
I work for the stage. I've in .
大多数时间我都在为舞台工作。现在我也开始做电视配音了。
One of the I think that I took to voice work and work is I'm more in tune with .
我选择做声音和方言这方面的工作,一个原因就是我对听觉更加敏感。
So are like, “Oh, you have .”
大家经常都会说,“哇,你的听觉好好啊。”
I don't like that 'cause it like we have like like we're or .
我其实不喜欢这种说法,因为听着好像我们是听觉超人是超胆侠似的。
Oh, you're just like . No.
哇,你好像超胆侠噢!才没有。
But I do have more a tuned . I use my more than a I have to.
但我的听觉确实比较发达,而且我比正常人更依赖于听觉,因为我只能靠这个。
For a , 's so the like in the mouth.
伦敦方言的话,发音的位置比较重要,口腔内发音的位置比较靠前。
So there's the that lacks the R.
南方口音卷舌比较少。
The quite than the so they don't say like, , it's a more like .
澳大利亚口音跟英国口音就比较不一样,澳大利亚人不怎么会说,他们会说。
is very .
大西洋沿岸国家的口音比较夸张。
It's what you hear in those old time .
他们说话是那种老电影里的口音。
It's kind of like a, well, well I don't know, is he ever gonna love me? Well I just want him to love me.
就比如这样,“呃,呃,我也不知道,他会爱上我吗?我好想他爱我啊。
But if I'm too maybe he won't, I don't know.
但如果我太直白的话,他可能就不会爱我了,我也拿不准。”
For you want to sort of feel like you some in back of the mouth.
俄罗斯口音的话,听上去感觉有种发音在口腔后部被吞掉了的感觉。
This is very , but like the New York .
接下里是比较老套,听上去有点像纽约的犹太妈妈的口音。
This is what I do a lot with my .
我跟我朋友就这么说话。
You know, kind of like the, why don't you call me? You know I sit and wait for your calls all day and you never call me.
这样,你干嘛不打电话给我?我天天守着电话,你就是不打给我。
I don't mind, it's okay, you know, just .
没什么,没事,随你便了。
I just pay for your , it's okay.
我也就是给你交了大学的学费而已,没事。
It's a in depth an .
教人口音是一个比较深入的过程。
I get sent this and I try to I can.
收到剧本以后,我会尽可能收集所有的资料。
So that goes much just, where does this take place? It also in time and level, class level, and I also think about the of my .
光了解事情发生的地点还远远不够,还要了解当时的时代背景,人物的受教育程度,社会阶层,还有人物的性别。
And then I talk with the to sort of you know touch base on their for the voice of the show.
然后我会跟导演沟通,了解他们对作品声音的要求。
And then I kind of go on a hunt for .
接下来我就去说那种语言的本土人士。
Once I've all that I it to the actor.
等我收集完这所有的信息,我才会正式开始指导演员的发音。
We're now by so many that are .
如今,我们生活在一个充斥着各种各样没有情感的声音世界里。
You know by these that sound very fake where it's like, I'd love to help you, I'm a that's here to help you with you want all the time.
“很高兴为您服务。我是随时可以为您提供任何帮助的电脑。” 这些机器合成的声音听着就很假。
I love new and their .
我喜欢结识新的朋友,听他们说话。
I, you know, go into coach mode and I wanna sort of them.
而且我会立刻进入方言教练的模式,学他们说话。
I just wanna like their voice and what their .
我就是想体验他们的声音,体验他们发音的方式。